Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Vaccine?

My kids have all been rotating through the flu this month, so when I was at Kaiser with one of them awhile back, I spontaneously got the flu mist vaccine.  I've never had the flu shot, which my husband swears by, but all those sick kids must've scared me into it.  I'm wondering, nearly 2 weeks later, if that could possibly be the reason I've been feeling so sluggish and bleh for the last two weeks?  Maybe not, I don't know.  I haven't ever been sick like shoot me now, but I've been sort of achy, sort of exhausted, sort of lethargic... and it just occured to me yesterday it may be the vaccine.  Right or wrong, I'm hopeful that's what it is because I should be bouncing out of that soon. 

Ran 3 miles yesterday ~ had to drag myself out the door in the early afternoon ~ and felt like every step was just hard.  I finished the run and did it pretty fast (for me), but it was tough.  Running again today with Julie, and then 11 miles on Thursday. 

No comments: